Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Nov 11 07:30:18 PST 2019

On November 10, 2019 8:48:12 PM PST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, November 10, 2019, 06:40:15 PM PST, Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
>wrote:
>
>On November 9, 2019 12:53:03 PM PST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>>I don't think that re-publishing a name, which has probably already
>>been re-re-re-re-re-re-re-published thousands of times, could
>>constitute "interfering with a criminal investigation".  But your
>>imagination may differ.
>>             Jim Bell
>

>>DUDE! We're talking about a federally taxed and regulated (FCC FTC et
>al) CORPORATION, NOT an individual! If they get a GAG ORDER or whatever
>it might be called legally, they WILL EXECUTE IT, including any
>searches and destroys they're capable of if demanded.

>You are merely speculating about a 'gag order'.   Why invent that
>imaginary factor?   Nobody has received a gag order, or at least
>they're not talking!!!  (Ha ha ha ha ha....)

You just made my point thanks.

>And don't forget Steven Schear's "Warrant
>Canary": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary      Regularly
>publish a "non-warrant" announcement, which you stop publishing if a
>warrant arrives.

Yeah well no one uses them. Most government now consider them a form of leak and the put you away WITH EVIDENCE YOU PROVIDED PUBLICLY when you stroked the bird, quick, like a bunny.

>>There was also a bunch of idiots who thought that online proxy service
>that acted on a court order a few years ago should have 'done a riseup'
>and taken a fireaxe to their server, but as I said at the top, they're
>a bunch of idiots.

>Bad events do happen, sometimes.

Idiocy is a bad bad thing. Right.

>>Also note that someday soon the espionage act will be modded to make
>it a crime to pass on information that you weren't even aware was
>classified, which is EXACTLY the reason why Julian Asssange claims to
>have had the inspiration for Wikileaks.

>Which is one good reason that my Assassination Politics idea needs to
>be implemented.
>               Jim Bell

Sick minds think alike. Too bad sick minds, also known as government officials, have always practiced assassination politics but what's REALLY SICK is capitalizing on the tradition, wanting to be like them and lick their shitstained boots for money,  b/c mythical valueless 'currency', bitcoins, that, by the time they're common, will only be used by  the rich to hide their wealth from the un-rich, because no one else will be able to afford to use the VERY EXPENSIVE TO OPERATE intertubz as the petro goes byebye. Go on. Tell me the Petro is going to last copiously forever so I can write you off as  a danger to the people of the planet and give me a reason to bid on your snuffing.

Ps. I'm not speculating and I'm also not PANDERING TO YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS, Get Psych help.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail