how to "front run" censorship -- was Re: Assange "fails in bid to delay extradition battle with US"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 11 04:35:30 PST 2019

As more and more actually conservative opinions (and entire social
media accounts sometimes with millions of followers) are censored,
the simpler and more factual one's statements must become, in order
to be "not censored".

The effect of this feedback loop is two fold:

 1. That communication by those who wish to communicate, must become
    simpler, and fact based.

 2. That "the powers that be", to censor that which they wish to
    suppress, must therefore censor simpler and simpler statements,
    and eventually they must censor even simple statements of fact.

So, to accelerate this dynamic that we might sooner handle the end
game, we may "front run" such censorship by simplifying our
statements, and by stating simple facts.

We also note that simple questions may be more effective especially
when combined with a simple fact, than mere statements of assertions,
opinions and facts.

Example (obvious I guess) questions based on simple facts:

  - Is it anti-semitic to ask why Israel bombed the USS Liberty?

  - Is it anti-semitic to question whether AIPAC is a foreign agent?

  - Is it OK to be anti-semitic?

  - Is it OK to be White?

  - Is it hypocritical to oppose Israel's ethnostate, yet support
    an American "European heritage" ethnostate?

etc.