Be honest, not nice -- Re: Black Revival - Jesse Lee Peterson, interviewed by Jimmy Chang and overlord Azzmador - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 11 03:02:04 PST 2019

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 03:47:00PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Firstly to warm the cockles and trigger the fuzzies, a Jesse Lee
> > Peterson interview at everybody's favourite chan :)
> >
> > Funny tho, whilst the Groyper crowd are opening the floor, passing
> > the mic, and generally having a lot of discussions and questions, the
> > so-called "con"servatives are Shutting It Down!
> >
> >   The Krypto Report Live: Azzmador and Jimmy Chang
> >   Interview Jesse Lee Peterson!
> >   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-krypto-report-live-azzmador-and-jimmy-chang-interview-jesse-lee-peterson/
>

> If there's a downloadable version of this, that would be
> appreciated ...

(Brown paper bag - just right click on the audio widget - don't click
 through to Mega.nz (i.e., don't click the "Download here" button).)

JLP has a bunch of basics right - such as "be honest, not nice".

Many of these fundamentals, are very important for men today -
resentment of the mother or father, being angry and emotional, having
doubt and fear - all these things are emotional natures which
typically come from your momma.

So the man must give up the anger and act from logic - anger can fuel
resolve, but anger unchained is feminine (in principle) - a man
witnesses the problems, the evil that he sees, and acts in logic and
resolve in the ways he realises he must act.

Anger is feminine because the (typical) unchecked anger results in
reactivity, rather than responsiveness - to react means to
impulsively act, that is, to act without the required (masculine)
rationality, whereas to respond, means to consider the external
events which are causing the internal emotional state of anger, and
to apply logic to every situation before choosing how to act, how to
respond.

Blame of others, is another emotional condition, typically
excusing "my bad behaviour right now", "because of the past or
external things done by others".

Past "bad experiences" is no justification for bad behaviour now - at
least, not if you are a man.

Past experiences must never be an excuse for not taking
responsibility for my own choices in the present.

Am I a man, or a "reactive, feminine" meme?