Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Nov 10 18:38:15 PST 2019

On November 9, 2019 12:53:03 PM PST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I don't think that re-publishing a name, which has probably already
>been re-re-re-re-re-re-re-published thousands of times, could
>constitute "interfering with a criminal investigation".  But your
>imagination may differ.
>             Jim Bell

DUDE! We're talking about a federally taxed and regulated (FCC FTC et al) CORPORATION, NOT an individual! If they get a GAG ORDER or whatever it might be called legally, they WILL EXECUTE IT, including any searches and destroys they're capable of if demanded.

There was also a bunch of idiots who thought that online proxy service that acted on a court order a few years ago should have 'done a riseup' and taken a fireaxe to their server, but as I said at the top, they're a bunch of idiots.

Also note that someday soon the espionage act will be modded to make it a crime to pass on information that you weren't even aware was classified, which is EXACTLY the reason why Julian Asssange claims to have had the inspiration for Wikileaks.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail