Audience: Q&A pls! - TPUSA: Have sex, incels! - not gonna end well - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 10 17:59:34 PST 2019

Straight from the "How do you do, fellow teenagers?" dept.

I love the smell o' Think Pad Update Services Association members
bein' fled off the stage in the mornin' :D

<smacks chops and ruminates on delicious, delicious meal>

Looks like Trump Jr and his spicy wench turned this particular crowd
into opponents.

  Not sure why you'd hold an event where a speaker goes on and on
  about society not letting you ask questions and then turn around
  and not allow questions, call them virgins, and end early.
  https://t.co/RLRLmYvzV3
  — Mister AntiBully (@MisterAntiBully) November 10, 2019

  Seinfeld:

   <shrugs his shoulders right up and raises his hands>
   "
    What? WHAT?!

    Come on now!

    When the audience is calling for our promised Q&A and your
    harpie screams at them in response "You're incels! You're
    supporting ISIS!",

    OK, it's like, may be she should have come straight out and just
    yelled instead "you're all sex starved poor young men, this makes
    you terrorists, so just shut up and suck it up buttercups!",

    but I mean Come On, what's wrong with dat?
   "

  Kek:

    <innocenti grin>

    Oh nothing Seinfeld.  Nope, nothing.  At all  =D

At least the new, young establishment harpie was -trying- to put her
foot down - gotta give 'er that.  Right?

But I mean, the audience response - getting riled and all - who could
possibly have predicted THAT ?

Perhaps the all dominating, invincible, hip young "in" man Charlie
Kirk, is not so dominating, not so invincible, and not so hip?

He might not be a man..

Now muh folksies, remember what papa bear said about 'gloating' yo!

  Groyper War: Battle of UCLA: Charlie Kirk, Don Jr. and
  Slutty Latina GF Flee the Stage!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/groyper-war-battle-of-ucla-charlie-kirk-don-jr-and-slutty-latina-gf-flee-the-stage/

By the blessing of our Creator, we be Daŋkə schön, muffas :D

And right at this moment, God does a little tap dance whilst
remembering that "Star, Trekking, across the universe" song:

  Groypers, asking, about our history,
  Is it OK to ask about USS Liberty?

  Groypers, rising, across America!
  Always asking questions, have the last harrah!

  Yah!

  <that last "Yah" was pronounced like "Jah" - sort of German, but
   really more with rolling glottoral Russian "Tzah, Ha"!>

With no apologies to lilting late '70s early '80s love songs:

  And it's only just begun...

  Solution - It's Only Just Begun - YouTube
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtD_nvNgNOw