Ethereum/Augur is not AP, but maybe they are getting there.

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 11:09:36 PST 2019

In the past year I've become more impressed with Gnosis as a more open and
versatile toolkit for creating PMs. In particular, the addition of a
DAO-based crypto, and Dutch Auctions. An important requirement of PMs is
the availability of pricing in a stable asset for longer wagers, especially
multiyear.

https://blog.gnosis.pm/introducing-the-dxdao-27ec4301eced