Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 10:25:33 PST 2019

 I hope everyone here has read George Orwell's book, "1984". I probably read it 45 years ago, in high school.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four
 The protagonist, Winston Smith, his job was at the "Ministry of Truth", and it was to continually re-write old news articles to ensure that they agreed with the current government's desired version of history.  "We have always been at war with Eastasia...".
Naturally, this story was written long prior to the existence of easily-used computers to accomplish this task.  These days, in the age of search-engines, that task would be seemingly made far easier:  Don't change the data, change the indexes to the data.  Make the old, "bad" data simply disappear.
We are now seeing, in realtime, precisely this kind of erasure.  And amazingly, they are doing this AS IF they think that nobody will already know the name of the 'whistleblower', Eric Ciaramella, and AS IF they think that we won't see their dishonest work.
And I remind all of you of my accusation from the October 2004 lawsuit Amendment that the personnel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals not only initially faked the case 99-30210 during the period of June 1999 through about April 2000, they also quickly re-forged that case docket about April 2000 when I unexpectedly wrote that court and demanded the appeal that I was not then aware already actually existed.  http://cryptome.org/jdb/jdb-v-usa-oct2004.pdf   I only learned about that fraud about June 20, 2003, and because of the impending deadline for re-filing that lawsuit, I was only able to get a small number of references to case 99-30210 into it.  Try to find them.

If anybody thinks that the only proper target of an Assassination Politics    https://cryptome.org/ap.htm   system are government employees, think again!
                     Jim Bell