Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 20:21:02 PST 2019

 On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 08:06:38 PM PST, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

 On November 9, 2019 12:53:03 PM PST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I don't think that re-publishing a name, which has probably already
>been re-re-re-re-re-re-re-published thousands of times, could
>constitute "interfering with a criminal investigation".  But your
>imagination may differ.
>             Jim Bell

You can do whatever you like until they tell you to stop.

Sounds like you are abandoning your foolish idea that after thousands of other people have named Eric Ciaramella, it is somehow wrong to do so,
> Then you can't,
So far,  nobody has told me, or thousands of other people, to stop mentioning Eric Ciaramella's name.  Nor are they likely to do thatThe law which "protects" "whistleblowers" likely doesn't even cover this guy, who didn't actually see anything; he was simply TOLD it, and the accuracy of that telling is highly suspect.  And, to boot, he isn't a lawyer, and is highly unlikely to have been able to interpret what he was told as being "legal" or "illegal",
 >and I'm sure there's some legal facility for making sure leaked information gets reeled in as much as possible to avoid bungling up the investigation.
I don't think it's even "leaked".  It was PUBLICIZED by some in the news media, after having been GIVEN the name by government employees.   It is called NEWS.  These things happen.  I seem to recall seeing that Shifty Schiff actually accidently spoke the name.  The cat, then, was out of the bag.
>There's a bunch of federal codes I'm not up on, but the above is the bottom line and that line only rises higher towards you neck, and a garrotting, if it involves national security.
I guess that's the closest we can get you to admit that you are full of shit.   This case had little to do with "national security".

>Disclaimer: I am not a Lawyer. DO NOT call me in the middle of the night for bail money.
After 10,000+ hours in a Federal prison law library, learning all sorts of Federal law,  I'm as close to being a lawyer as you will likely see, absent a bar-card.
              Jim Bell

>On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 12:47:26 PM PST, Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
>wrote:
>
>This is your answer and China will stomp you if you INTERFERE WITH A
>CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION too. So will any court system on earth.
>
>Get psychiatric help.
>
>"Facebook says it is removing mentions of the alleged whistleblower’s
>name and will revisit this decision if the name is widely published in
>the media or used by public figures in debate."
>
>On November 9, 2019 10:44:33 AM PST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower
>
>I wonder what they mean by "deleting the name"?  Do they mean deleting
>any posting or comment containing the name 'Eric Ciaramella'?  Or just
>that name?  Or any posting that says that "Eric Ciaramella is the
>whistleblower"?
>This sure sounds like Facebook is adopting the policies of Red China,
>"The Great Firewall of China".
>I've got a solution to that problem:  The people who work for Facebook
>are identifiable, and mortal.
>
>Notice that the news source this story came from is "apnews".   How
>appropriate.
>             Jim Bell

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail

|  |  |

|  |
Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

Facebook says it is deleting the name of the person who has been identified in conservative circles as the whist...