"Blue Dot Initiative" - The West belatedly waking up - "less worse" choices - [PEACE]

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 13:11:30 PST 2019

 On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 09:44:32 PM PST, <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

https://blog.jim.com/economics/analysis-of-a-chinese-video/

>And in every way that matters substantially more free than England.
I've heard these ideas as well.  Is a way to describe this, somemthing like 'The current Chinese political situation is that if you agree to acknowledge the current Chinese government as being sovereign and 'in charge', the rest doesn't much matter.'
           Jim Bell