BLAME - who to? - Re: The Fed' shills for world's greatest tax - Carbon Hoax - 'Member the Fed - [MONEY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 9 01:30:55 PST 2019

I do know folks round these parts NEVER let this one sneaky little
ditty dominate their groove, so just pretend it's NOT set to some
skank tune about sex:

  Let's talk about blame, ba-by, let's talk about U I B,
  Let's talk about all the good gold and the bad fiats, we can see,
  Let's talk a-bout Fed!

You know, we need to upgrade the subwoofer where I's stayin' bruh -
need one o' them big megawatters which are sooo powerful you gotta
bolt 'em to the floor and add reinforcements to the walls - so
please, donations already! :)

Alright, so where were we - sex or something?  That's right:

  Harvard Wants Students To Bone Up On Oral And Anal Sex, Stop
  Judging Fatties
  https://www.zerohedge.com/health/harvard-wants-students-bone-oral-and-anal-sex-stop-judging-fatties
  https://www.thecollegefix.com/harvard-hosts-anal-sex-101-oral-sex-101-and-fatphobia-workshops/

    “Anal Sex 101,” “Oral Sex 101” and “fatphobia” workshop are among
    13 different offerings students at Harvard University ...

[Are those 13 students each a different gender or what?]

Anyway, back to the Fed - so, as we learned yesterday (see below),
the Fed - yes, the actual Federal Reserve Bank, recently started
shilling climate change.

Riight.  Totally, like, believable like!

Could, not, possibly, have any associated agenda.

Nope, nothing to see here folks, the Fed has grown some empathy and
is now deeply concerned about our environment - oh, and it's all
going to shit in 12 years unless we IMMEDIATELY start doing something
NOW!

Soap, what could that something POSSIBLY be I hear you ask?

:D

Well, well well, who's ever thought of having a global tax on
something that effects literally everyone?

What are our options?

  Food - already dominated by the globalists.

  Water - ditto (Coke).

  Oxygen - prolly a little TOO bold in saying "we wanchyall dead yo".

  Carbon dioxide - CO2, that's the one!

Welp, there ya have it iwgnats, we might need to breathe in Oxygen to
live, but we sure as hell can do something about being carbon
polluters - breathing out all those nasty, nasty outgassings as
humans do!

Yes!  Guilt!  Introduce a global tax based on something which leads
folks to feel guilty about being alive!

  Burns: "Eggsellent Smithers, did I ever mention you're a genius?"

  Smithers: "Well Sir, I actually didn't s..."

  Burns: "Oh shut up and take it like a man, Smithers!"

So the Fed is suffering a little of the same disease the USA
Democratic Party is suffering - in search of someone or something -
ANYTHING AT ALL !!! to blame !

For the Fed, and the looming (and pre (mathematically) ordained)
systemic USD reset just around the corner -- which self respecting
central banker would ever want to receive the blame for such an
obvious problem?

And who have they so far effectively -failed- to blame?:

  - China - failed to fall to fear or anger and sell/ dump all their
    US Treasury certificates which would have rapidly crashed the
    global financial system, and thereby China failed to be the #1
    scape goat for the Fed.

  - Russia - despite many bold and daring attempts to lure our
    Russkie bros into World War 3, for some "#!@$%%@!#" reason, Putin
    has so far steadfastly REFUSED to strike back in any definitive
    way which could justify WW III, and thereby have "global
    catastrophic war" be the Fed's scape goat;

    also, Trump, and not the warmongering bitch, got elected in the
    USA, so there REALLY is unlikely to be World War 3 with Russia.

    And thank God for that!

  - Civil War and national governments - arguably the jury is still
    out on this one, what with so many violent protests globally at
    the moment, and ever more sophisticated attempts to fire up South
    American or Asian disgruntled's into something ("anything,
    please!" screams the Fed) resembling a possible civil war.

    No scape goat there for the Fed on this front!

  - Germany - now Germans being "cool Germans" and all (cookies!) and
    doing as Germans always do (get back to work and get wealthy),
    they were enslaved after WW2 in debt, just not as much as after
    WW1 (the quid pro quo was that Germany got to play "Central
    Banker" for Europe, effectively, and despite being in massive
    debt, having the rest of Europe be in even more massive debt to
    Germany meant Germany have been 'sort of' Kings of Europe);

    and to top it all off, Germany is ever so slowly finding her
    ovaries, siezing them by the fallopians, and entering a Nordic
    energy stream partnership with .... Russia!  Funny as bro :D

    - soap, no scape goat for the Fed in Germany - DAMN!

No, real, scape goat, for the Fed to "blame" for the looming reset!

"SHIT!" says the Fed, followed by "Shit, shit shit shit shit shit!"

 4 for four muffas!   hey hey  :D

So we see negative interest rates, and endless bubble blowing to
"keep it all ticking along", in the vain, vain hope that a blame
victim might magically appear so the Fed can waltz in, pretending to
be a White Knight in shining armour to save the day for the entire
world.

Nope, not gonna happen this time...

Why?

Because of the Internet and global connectivity.

We read.

We share.  I bags "WeShare" for the next IPO  :D

Why is the Fed happy with negative interest rates? Because it's just
more debt.

Who is the debt "owed to" - the Fed of course - HA :D

And debt locks people, and nations, into the system of debt, i.e.
into servitude to the Fed and the BIS.

And because now, we know - the one thing, the absolute single most
importanht one thing the Fed (really, the BIS), wants to maintain is
this:

  The exclusive right to print arbitrary fiats.

Hmm.  Funny dat.  Who'da thought?

Nobody could ever have predicted thith.