No, Mr. Busby, there is a Santa Claus.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 10:48:20 PST 2019

 Okay, I understand,  But that doesn't mean that I am convinced that there does not remain a problem.
Your questions did not resolve the issues you raised, in part because those questions weren't well-framed, and appeared to be based on false 'facts' that I was fully capable of and willing to correct.   As an excellent example, your reference to me being followed by "FBI agents", and involving something identified as a "library" is a major example of this.  Maybe you thought that this brief description accurately represented a specific event in my history, but as I carefully explained to you, it did not.  I asked you for some clarification:  Can you narrow down this event even to the year, or better yet the month it happened?  And, why would you figure that I know that some people, following me, were FBI agents, as opposed to any other brand of government person or for that matter anyone else?  All of this doesn't add up.
Even if we assume that there were indeed "FBI agents" following me, and a "library" was involved, it would be highly negligent for you to not inquire further.  Maybe you are assuming that these "FBI agents" were engaged in a LEGITIMATE operation?   Why would you think that?  I  have carefully explained that the Feds, and specifically the Ninth Circuit court of appeals, had forged the fake appeal case 99-30210 beginning in June 1999, and continued through May, 2000, and continuing thereafter.  I believed (falsely, as it turns out) that I had initiated this case in about April 2000, and they had to give me the appeal that they had already secretly faked.
Okay, consider what happened to me when I got out of prison April 2000,  I stated numerous times, publicly, that the case(s) against me were frauds and that the government had engaged in illegal actions against me.  And moreover, that I intended to expose all that.   ALL that.  At that time, I wasn't aware of the forged pre-April 2000 nature of appeal 99-30210:  I only saw its docket in about June 20, 2003.  But notice that the government agents DIDN'T know, for sure, what I knew.  It is quite possible that the actual motivation of people following me (if that following had indeed occurred, by means other than a planted GPS tracker; I wasn't aware at the time) was to determine if I was going to discover that faked case.  They may also have been very concerned that I was accusing them of getting corrupt government snitch Ryan Thomas Lund to assault me, which he did on November 25, 1997.
Given all this, IF FBI agents had been following me during the period April through October 2000, do you really believe that they had my best interests at heart, or that they were actually engaging in some legitimate investigation?  HELL NO!  So, right now it certainly appears that you are failing, quite possibly intentionally, to pursue this information in at least enough detail to distinguish between those two scenarios:  One, where FBI agents had a legitimate investigation, and the alternative, where FBI agents (and other government people) were well aware that I was going to expose their criminal acts in the past, and they were acting illegally to stop me, or at least figure out how much information I knew.
I don't doubt that these "FBI agents" could have invented some sort of seemingly-legitimate scenario that they would have used to justify an 'investigation', but it would have been false, and it would have ignored the background information that I have extensively documented and alleged. They probably figured they never would be found out.  And at least for 19 years, they appear to have been correct in that prediction.
Did you ask the source, "WHY were these 'FBI agents' following Jim Bell?"  I think you didn't.  I think you just ASSUMED that these guys were doing something legitimate, and you were ignoring the possibility of anything illegitimate.  Why would you do that?  You may not have the time or patience to read the Claims in my 2003 lawsuit.   https://cryptome.org/jdb/jdb-v-usa-ric.htm     and its October 2004 Amendment, http://cryptome.org/jdb/jdb-v-usa-oct2004.pdf  .  Knowing that, that is why I write these emails to you, describing numerous facts and incidents that will alert you to what was done wrong to me.
So, as a start, let's at least deal with this "FBI following" incident, wherever and whenever it occurred.  I feel quite confident that you will learn something, and it will disabuse you of many false ideas that would lead you to write a false, misleading, and woefully incomplete story.
                  Jim Bell