Didn't I put a reference to Chuck Hamill's From Crossbows to Cryptography into my Assassination Politics essay?

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 8 09:01:26 PST 2019

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 05:30:46 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 07:54:36 PM PST, Punk - Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

>  On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 03:18:44 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >    I'm quoting. Where's the strawman?
>
> >> You quoted, and then you misinterpreted.
>
>   >  I've been reasonable so far. Now I'm done, and I'll call your bullshit straight out. I am misinterpreting FUCK.
>
>  >   And there isn't any room for 'interpretation' actually. Hamill believes that govt is too stupid and burreaucratic to use 'technology'. That is what he clearly says, and he is pathetically wrong.

> You must believe that you are the master of the strawman argument.  Misrepresent what other people say, and you can "win" any argument.  Quantify, for one thing.

	I didn't misrepresent anything. Feel free to make stuff up. It will get you nowhere.

	Also, notice how you are siding with hamill who has made various claims that are

	1) self-evidently false
	2) unfounded
	3) HAVE NOT BEEN 'quantified'

	But hey,  I don't see you applying the same high standards that you expect from me to hamill's bullshit? Tsk tsk.

	randroid hamill asserted :

	"Within a few years, it should be economically feasible to similarly encrypt voice communications; soon after that, full-color digitized video images. Technology will not only have made wiretapping obsolete, it will have totally demolished government’s control over information transfer"

	Now Jim, is your 'understanding of reality' that today, wiretapping is 'obsolete'?

	Do you think that the government's control over information transfer has been 'totally demolished'? (LMAO!!!!)

	Then again are you willing to admit that silicon valley is just an arm of the US, child-murdering military? Or are you going to lie about that as well?

	So WHAT, EXACTLY, am I 'misinterpreting' or 'misrepresenting' here?

> Then prove it.
> I'll show a contrary:  The Internet changed the world so that instead of our world of, say, 40 years ago, 1978, we have vastly more sources of news, we can discuss amongst each other.  You don't want to consider that "improvement".

	'vastly more sources of news' - handwaving bullshit. Unless you believe that cnn, bbc, faux news, msn, alex jones and the like are 'sources of news'. And if that's the case then of course this discussion is beyond pointless.

>And, you cannot (or will not) quantify this benefit.   Understandable, because such things are hard to quantify,

	indeed, what units are we supposed to use to 'quantify' this?

	isn't all the information 'leaked' and even published by the scumbags themselves enough for you? You never heard about the ATT backbone wiretaps, the utah datacenter, snowden and assange, intel and amd bakdoors, etc etc etc?