Prof. Tim Ball provides comprehensive propaganda from the oil and gas industry

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Nov 8 07:47:49 PST 2019

The Phd'd metallurgist quoted most often by the 911 rubes has a CV in computer chassis sheet metal fabrication. That's all he's ever done. That's all he knows. A foundry worker scraping slag from the buckets knows more about structural steel.

The guy with the Phd in RF quoted by the 5g zombies has no actual experience in RF design or technology. His CV is statistics and analysis. That's all he knows. A novice amateur radio operator  knows more about PCM and microwave RF.

And all I know is I didn't even really need to check this clown's CV for veracity given the general idiocy of of the five or so people left posting to this libtard cyber-garbage heap but it IS notable that his money is greasy, most likely with Fracking and OilSands Slurry ... and he makes shit up about himself.

Wikipedia. I'd go direct to the sources but it isn't worth my time.

Here's why. Canadian News media is almost wholly owned by TWO families... both of which support Fracking and Oil Sand extraction. So IF the Calgary Herald, getting rich on the Alberta oil sands boom, is citing this clown fraudulent, even though he's ostensibly 'on their side', that speaks VOLUMES.

>"Ball claimed, in an article written for the Calgary Herald, that he was the first person to receive a PhD in climatology in Canada, and that he had been a professor for 28 years,[48] claims he also made in a letter to then-prime minister of Canada, Paul Martin.[49] Dan Johnson, a professor of environmental science at the University of Lethbridge, countered his claim on April 23, 2006, in a letter to the Herald stating that when Ball received his PhD in 1983, "Canada already had PhDs in climatology," and that Ball had only been a professor for eight years, rather than 28 as he had claimed. Johnson, however, counted only Ball's years as a full professor.[50] In the letter, Johnson also wrote that Ball “did not show any evidence of research regarding climate and atmosphere, ignoring the fact Ball's PhD thesis in 1983 was on climate and weather.”[42]

>In response, Ball filed a lawsuit against Johnson. Johnson's statement of defence was provided by the Calgary Herald, which stated that Ball "...never had a reputation in the scientific community as a noted climatologist and authority on global warming," and that he "...is viewed as a paid promoter of the agenda of the oil and gas industry rather than as a practicing scientist."[49][failed verification] In the ensuing court case, Ball acknowledged that he had only been a tenured professor for eight years, and that his doctorate was not in climatology but rather in the broader discipline of geography,[42] and subsequently withdrew the lawsuit on June 8, 2007.[49][51]"

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail

Ps. All the above is proof that they could have made more money as butchers and a Koleg ejumication/fud doesn't pay the bills.