Infinite self parody - 'Techno-Thwarting The State'

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 7 19:05:20 PST 2019

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 02:13:34 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 05:13:57 PM PST, Punk - Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> >"Within a few years, it should be economically feasible to similarly encrypt voice communications; soon after that, full-color digitized video images. Technology will not only have made wiretapping obsolete, it will have totally demolished government’s control over information transfer"
>

> >"The LiberTech Project does not advocate, participate in, or conspire in the violation of
> any law—no matter how oppressive, unconstitutional or simply stupid such law may be."
>

> Well, that was the kind of predictable caveat that we are not surprised was thought to be necessary...32 years ago.   What ultimately happened to ME explains why Hamill wasn't acting unreasonably.

	Well, trying to fight against the govt, alone, isn't too reasonable, though it's certainly courageous. On the other hand, hamill's disclaimer seems rather cowardly. But anyway, it was a side note. What I think is more important is his hilariously wrong 'prediction' about 'technology' making wiretapping 'obsolete'.