Hornberger: "repeal of all drug laws is a necessary pre-requisite for a free society"

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Nov 7 18:29:02 PST 2019

On November 8, 2019 1:06:39 AM UTC, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 04:55:50 PM PST, Zenaan Harkness
><zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> >The only way to end the endless war on drugs, is to actually end the
>war on drugs and legalise all drugs:
>I very much agree with that.
>
> > US Massacre In Mexico Requires Washington To Act, Here's What Could
>  Happen Next
>  [big snip]
>
>  >And the probability of the US government ending the war on drugs is
>  very low. So it's likely that AMLO and Washington will start
>  increasing joint military operations against cartels in the not too
>  distant future.
>
>I think the probability of the US Government quickly and completely
>ending the war on drugs is very low.  But that doesn't mean it won't
>eventually occur.  But way too slowly.   The 'parade of horribles'
>predicted by the legalization of pot is not comining true.

Did anyone actually believe such a prediction?

All drugs should be legal. Aside from the obvious absurdity of legislating
what substances you can ingest, it's caused incarceration in America, already barbaric,
to rise to the highest per capita rate in the whole fucking world. America imprisons
like ~750 people per 100k, way the fuck above even the countries we constantly
accuse, hypocritically, of human rights violations.

And of course the black market demand creates enormous profits, and
brings enormous violence. Just like alcohol prohibition made the mafia big fucking
business.

The "war on drugs" is one of the nastiest long cons on the American people I
can think of. Its a great excuse for a police state, a gulag, and made a whole
new class of ultra-violent "narcotrafficante" that is a nice boogey man to
the south, and who cares really - their violence is mostly south of the border,
fuck em!  Can't build the wall fast enough! It's a bad fucking joke.