Didn't I put a reference to Chuck Hamill's From Crossbows to Cryptography into my Assassination Politics essay?

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 7 16:49:41 PST 2019

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 23:40:15 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just did a search of my AP essay.  I didn't find a reference to Chuck Hamill's essay, "From Crossbows to Cryptography" in it.   https://nakamotoinstitute.org/static/docs/from-crossbows-to-cryptography.pdfWhat is going on?

	AHHH that's the title. I've been looking for that supreme piece of garbage but couldn't find it because I thought the title had the word "arrow" in it. Haha.

	Alternatively, that supreme piece of garbage is just one more piece of decent governmetn diversion. It fuels the incredibly stupid and self-evidently false idea that 'technology' favors freedom.