Assassination Politics AP

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:52:28 PST 2019

> I think it's now obvious that if my Assassination Politics
> idea https://cryptome.org/ap.htm   was operating today, lying JOURNALISTS
> would be its initial, primary target.  As well as, admittedly, ALL

> But once they all learned

> things would calm down immensely.

Ladies and gents, now folks, right here we've got the latest
and best brought from long travels over the Ancient East,
why it's AP!... the perfect cure for all today's ailments!
Only a few clicks and $9.95 worth of crypto away.
No wager too small, no influence too great.
A few satoshis every day and you too can enjoy wielding the
awesome threat levelling power of even the biggest baddest
governments and nasties around. Revenuers pissing you off?
Politicians lying out their ass? Road ragers giving you static?
Neighbor's dog busting your sleep? Wars getting real old?
No worries mate, this one tool fits them all! Not only does it
offer bulletproof anonymyity, it's also guaranteed for life.
And now, with runoff allocation and funds timeout,
you pay nothing until the deed is done. Supply of early adopters
is limited to the first 1k participants, so step right up, get
and predict yours today. Hardass motherfuckers are standing
by worldwide waiting to execute your order... Call now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOfIdGlyX5c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFbCGT_AWBI