Energy Markets, Green Power, Etc [ex: Chile]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:38:17 PST 2019

> We cannot support a world population of billions without large amounts
> of energy.
> We could in fact produce the required energy without carbon emissions
> What green energy projects

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renewable_energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_conservation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_generation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power

Nextgen #OpenSource #OpenAudit nuclear energy
is clean and safe baseload until every rooftop is solar.
Nuclear fuel is obviously limited supply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydropower

Hydro recycles itself, but fucks with water systems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geothermal_power

Geothermal is generally unlimited, but not very powerful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power

Solar and wind power, are useful for offgrid cypherpunks
venturing energy independence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_battery
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flywheel_energy_storage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_battery

Various storage systems for punks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen

Hydrogen is interesting closed loop between
solar electric cracking, gaseous fuel usage, and water.

> CO2

Likely more problematic than strictly CO2 alone, likely for decades
past and some to come, is all the toxic pollution products and byproducts,
destruction wastelands, industrial, farming, vehicle runoff, nanoparticles,
etc mentioned before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_fuel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methane
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propane

Many LNG (Methane) / LPG etc gas combust relatively
cleanly to CO2 and H2O, but not under some non-ideal
combustion cycles that are in use today. Production
processing is not exactly clean or efficient either.

> higher energy prices
> seize the means of production, and most of them want to shake down the
> energy grid.

Ever notice how, even though you've been more or less forced
to migrate from incandescent watts and even CFL and CPU watts,
for LED and 7nm watts... your total electric bill has actually
increased ever since incandescent was cut out of the market.

> People want to continue traveling around

Walk and sailboat, bitch.
Don't forget your papers, please.

https://papersplease.org/

> invariably shuts down people
> If warmists believed a word of their own bullshit, green energy projects
> would produce useful energy, instead of superior holiness.

Must be decentralized.

> lifestyles

Tooling around in your yuppie jackass SUV smokin endo
and buying up all the bullshit at yet another mall... is not
a lifestyle, it's a pointless waste. Die already.

> frequently get blackouts and brownouts

Same as always really.