New Zealand: deception ("lying") to women to become criminal offense - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 6 23:33:27 PST 2019

Jail is just around the corner for those who gild the lily.

Oh, you mean you don't really love them?  Deception of a criminal
nature.

You pretended to have a great job?  Sex is no longer consensual bruh!

You have a fake Diploma of Gender Studies on your wall?
You're -definitely- going to jail after any sex.

Read it and celebrate womben's empowerment:

  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/new-zealand-planning-to-criminalize-lying-to-women/

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7655815/How-soon-criminal-offence-lie-trying-romantic-partner.html
    A proposed change to New South Wales law could make lying to have
    sex with a prospective partner a criminal offence.

    The New South Wales Law Reform Commission recommended that if a
    physical relationship eventuated after a person was dishonest
    about themselves, sexual assault charges should apply.

    ... ‘Telling someone you love them when you don’t, pretending to
    be rich and well connected when you are not, claiming educational
    achievements that you don’t possess, denying a complex sexual
    history – say, with same sex partners – could all conceivably
    count as fraudulently obtaining sexual consent,’ he said.

    The reforms would cover conversations on dating apps such as
    Tinder as well as real-life encounters.

    ... ‘If the boast that you have made induces somebody to
    participate in sexual activity with you, then you are liable to
    spend a long time in jail,’ Mr Dyer said.

  ... White men have been put into a trap – if we go Incel we are
  terrorists, if we start hustlin’ for pussy, we’re literally
  rapists. Either way, we’re all going to jail.

  Even men who are out there getting secondhand used-up skank pussy
  are going to realize that they have no choice but to support the
  Incel uprising at this point.

May be stick to sheep or gaming for the time being...