Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:49:20 PST 2019

> Lol. I don't consider math, computer science, or astronomy subjects
> susceptible to
> brainwashing. It's not dogma, the shit advances & changes iteratively, over
> time, with
> the work of researchers & the err “scientific mafia” ;)

Math and comp sci are TIGHT, but do not lump astronomy into those
fields.  Can you explain transparency of the lens?   ANSWER:  NO YOU
CANNOT.

Astronomy pretty much depended on the lens and it encodes a deep
ontology with respect to this universe and GOD lerself (my substitute
for the omnigendered pronoun of GOD).

Trust me, no one in science has ever explained it.  Why does it have a
preferred axiis when your eyes look at it?  That's just one problem
with treating it all as perfect as digital logic and math.

So, once you get out of pure math and digital logic, you have entered
the realm of MODELS.  To be sure though, all our math relies on the
unprovable premises which co-evolved with consciousness itself (like
A=A) otherwise there would be an endless set of maths.

Suck my cock,

Marxos