Georgian Monoliths - "population control" - 11k "scientists" - culling the herd - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 6 14:48:54 PST 2019

A preferred solution is apparently on the Georgian Monoliths, and now
has wide, almost ubiquitous "scientist" support: "population control"
which is of course a euphemism for population culling (murder, to use
a normal word) (in original article, each quoted person is linked):

  45 Population-Control Quotes That Expose The Elites' Plan To Cut
  The Number Of People On The Planet
  https://www.zerohedge.com/health/45-population-control-quotes-expose-elites-plan-cut-number-people-planet
  http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/45-population-control-quotes-that-prove-the-elite-really-do-want-to-reduce-the-number-of-people-on-the-planet

    ... But if humans are the primary driver of climate change, and
    if we only have about 12 years before we reach the point of no
    return as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has suggested, will a
    “gradual” reduction of the human population really be enough to
    satisfy the climate change zealots? ...

    1. Charles Darwin (his thinking is at the foundation of so many
       of our scientific theories today): “At some future period, not
       very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of
       man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout
       the world the savage races. At the same time the
       anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has
       remarked, will no doubt be exterminated.  The break will then
       be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more
       civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some
       ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the
       negro or Australian and the gorilla.”

    2. Bill Gates: “The problem is that the population is growing the
       fastest where people are less able to deal with it. So it’s in
       the very poorest places that you’re going to have a tripling
       in population by 2050. (…) And we’ve got to make sure that we
       help out with the tools now so that they don’t have an
       impossible situation later.”

    3. Bernie Sanders: “In poor countries around the world where
       women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies,
       and where they can have the opportunity through birth control
       to control the number of kids they have, is something I very,
       very strongly support.”

    4. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson: “The primary challenge facing
       our species is the reproduction of our species itself…It is
       time we had a grown-up discussion about the optimum quantity
       of human beings in this country and on this planet…All the
       evidence shows that we can help reduce population growth, and
       world poverty, by promoting literacy and female emancipation
       and access to birth control.”

    5. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “The human
       population can no longer be allowed to grow in the same old
       uncontrolled way. If we do not take charge of our population
       size, then nature will do it for us.”

    6. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W.
       Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “Solving the
       population problem is not going to solve the problems of
       racism… of sexism… of religious intolerance… of war… of gross
       economic inequality. But if you don’t solve the population
       problem, you’re not going to solve any of those problems.
       Whatever problem you’re interested in, you’re not going to
       solve it unless you also solve the population problem.”

    7. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have
       become a disease, the Humanpox.”

    8. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total population of 250-300 million
       people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

    9. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso: about medical patients
       with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think
       it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless
       you let them hurry up and die.”

    10. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth
        on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly
        evident.”

    11. Richard Branson: “The truth is this: the Earth cannot provide
        enough food and fresh water for 10 billion people, never mind
        homes, never mind roads, hospitals and schools.”

    12. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the
        optimum population providing the best quality of life for
        all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting
        bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer
        people mean better lives.”

    13. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted
        suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the
        freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the
        planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”

    14. Al Gore: “One of the things we could do about it is to change
        the technologies, to put out less of this pollution, to
        stabilize the population, and one of the principal ways of
        doing that is to empower and educate girls and women. You
        have to have ubiquitous availability of fertility management
        so women can choose how many children to have, the spacing of
        the children… You have to educate girls and empower women.
        And that’s the most powerful leveraging factor, and when that
        happens, then the population begins to stabilize and
        societies begin to make better choices and more balanced
        choices.”

    15. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of
        trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion,
        is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop
        as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which
        humans will level off on earth.”

    16. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known
        solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our
        population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and
        eventually reverse it—at the same time we slow and eventually
        reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources.
        Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing
        global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies,
        immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one
        front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing
        global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in
        1950 to 2.56 today—an accomplishment of trial and sometimes
        brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a
        time making her individual choices. The speed of this
        childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological
        programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to
        date.”

    17. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper
        entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending
        human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but
        not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global
        climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human
        numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“

    18. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin
        Eric R. Pianka: “I have two grandchildren and I want them to
        inherit a stable Earth. But I fear for them. Humans have
        overpopulated the Earth and in the process have created an
        ideal nutritional substrate on which bacteria and viruses
        (microbes) will grow and prosper. We are behaving like
        bacteria growing on an agar plate, flourishing until natural
        limits are reached or until another microbe colonizes and
        takes over, using them as their resource. In addition to our
        extremely high population density, we are social and mobile,
        exactly the conditions that favor growth and spread of
        pathogenic (disease-causing) microbes. I believe it is only a
        matter of time until microbes once again assert control over
        our population, since we are unwilling to control it
        ourselves. This idea has been espoused by ecologists for at
        least four decades and is nothing new.  People just don’t
        want to hear it.”

    19. Kofi Annan, UN Secretary-General from 1997-2006: “The idea
        that population growth guarantees a better life — financially
        or otherwise — is a myth that only those who sell nappies,
        prams and the like have any right to believe.”

    20. Thoraya Ahmed Obaid, UN Under-Secretary-General from
        2000-2010: “We cannot confront the massive challenges of
        poverty, hunger, disease and environmental destruction unless
        we address issues of population and reproductive health.”

    21. Bill Nye: “In 1750, there were about a billion humans in the
        world. Now, there are well over seven billion people in the
        world. It more than doubled in my lifetime. So all these
        people trying to live the way we live in the developed world
        is filling the atmosphere with a great deal more carbon
        dioxide and other greenhouse gases than existed a couple of
        centuries ago. It’s the speed at which it is changing that is
        going to be troublesome for so many large populations of
        humans around the world.”

    22. Actress Cameron Diaz: “I think women are afraid to say that
        they don’t want children because they’re going to get
        shunned. But I think that’s changing too now. I have more
        girlfriends who don’t have kids than those that do. And,
        honestly? We don’t need any more kids. We have plenty of
        people on this planet.”

    23. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels.
        Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start
        allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing,
        by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will
        swamp the federal budget.”

    24. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for
        Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in
        One Chart”: “But not only is this health care spending on the
        elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our
        disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old
        people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent
        cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When
        the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter
        is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in
        terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”

    25. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our
        problems are the result of overbreeding among the working
        class”

    26. Gloria Steinem: “Everybody with a womb doesn’t have to have a
        child any more than everybody with vocal chords has to be an
        opera singer.”

    27. Jane Goodall: “It’s our population growth that underlies just
        about every single one of the problems that we’ve inflicted
        on the planet. If there were just a few of us, then the nasty
        things we do wouldn’t really matter and Mother Nature would
        take care of it — but there are so many of us.”

    28. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I
        had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was
        concern about population growth and particularly growth in
        populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

    29. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most
        merciful thing that the large family does to one of its
        infant members is to kill it.”

    30. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article
        entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not
        equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk
        about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving,
        kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet
        a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as
        the woman in whose body it resides.”

    31. Paul Ehrlich: “Basically, then, there are only two kinds of
        solutions to the population problem. One is a ‘birth rate
        solution,’ in which we find ways to lower the birth rate. The
        other is a ‘death rate solution,’ in which ways to raise the
        death rate — war, famine, pestilence — find us.”

    32. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne,
        Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of
        Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical
        Ethics: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that
        they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth
        abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this
        practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’
        to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed
        is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a
        child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be
        ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion
        would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn
        has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but
        the well-being of the family is at risk.”

    33. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to
        continue to decrease the growth rate of the global
        population; the planet can’t support many more people.”

    34. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John Holdren: “A
        program of sterilizing women after their second or third
        child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the
        operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than
        trying to sterilize men.”

    35. Another quote from John Holdren: “If population control
        measures are not initiated immediately and effectively, all
        the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the
        misery to come.”

    36. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra
        Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against
        society, unless the parents hold a government license … All
        potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive
        chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens
        chosen for childbearing.”

    37. Maurice Strong: “Either we reduce the world’s population
        voluntarily or nature will do this for us, but brutally.”

    38. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department
        Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind
        all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either
        governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or
        they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador,
        or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem.
        Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian
        government, even fascism, to reduce it…”

    39. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about
        sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that
        control population, because the ecological crisis, in short,
        is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there
        aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological
        damage.”

    40. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we
        must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing
        to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”

    41. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a
        button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without
        hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”

    42. Author Dan Brown: “Overpopulation is an issue so profound
        that all of us need to ask what should be done.”

    43. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder
        of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am
        reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in
        order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

    44. Ashley Judd: “It’s unconscionable to breed, with the number
        of children who are starving to death in impoverished
        countries.”

    45. Charles Darwin: “With savages, the weak in body or mind are
        soon eliminated; and those that survive commonly exhibit a
        vigorous state of health. We civilised men, on the other
        hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we
        build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick; we
        institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost
        skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There
        is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved
        thousands, who from a weak constitution would formerly have
        succumbed to small-pox. Thus the weak members of civilised
        societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to
        the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be
        highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how
        soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the
        degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of
        man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his
        worst animals to breed.”