Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 6 12:41:48 PST 2019

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 07:40:32 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> First, you are assuming that there is a "center" of (our) universe.

	Of course. At least there should be one, according to the big bang bullshit tale.

	It is claimed based on observed 'redshifts' that stars are moving. So, it should be easy to compute the direction of the movement, reverse it, and see where it points to. That's where the matter allegedly came from.

> You don't explain why you think that is true, or at least why it's location can be known.

	I really shouldn't have to explain it, though I just did above. The fact that you ask for an explanation seems to suggest you are not making any basic inference from the big bang bullshit tale. So that's your problem, not mine.

> That not clear.   One common analogy is to view the 'universe' as a somewhat inflated balloon,

	sorrrryyyyy. We are talking about physical reality. Spare me the 'analogies' piled upon already absurd tales.

	If you can't explain it in physical terms based on experience (and you can't), then it is bullshit.

	We exist in 3D space. Stuff is allegedly moving. So WHERE did the movenment start.