Social Credit Scores? - North Bristol NHS health service trust - treatment to be withdrawn from "racists" and "sexists" - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 6 03:27:47 PST 2019

You thought China was bad?

Sexism is now a yellow card offense, along with racism, "threatening
and offensive language" and "racist or sexist language, gestures or
behaviour".

A second offense gets a red card, at which point treatment is
withdrawn "as soon as safe" - i.e., as long as you won't die as you
walk out the door.

Sexist will NOT be tolerated by Britain's National Health Service!

Wrongthink will be eradicated with these gender sensitive and
inclusive medical care policies.

  UK's National Health Service To Deny Treatment To "Racists" And
  "Sexists"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uks-national-health-service-deny-treatment-racists-and-sexists
  https://summit.news/2019/11/05/uk-national-health-service-to-deny-treatment-to-racists-and-sexists/

  “We’re sending a strong signal that any racism or discrimination is
  completely unacceptable – we want staff to challenge and report it
  and we want everyone to know that it will have consequences,” ...

  As Jack Montgomery highlights, “In late 2017 an NHS patient who
  requested a female nurse to carry out a cervical smear complained
  when the hospital sent a person with “an obviously male appearance…
  close-cropped hair, a male facial appearance and voice, large
  number of tattoos and facial stubble” who insisted “My gender is
  not male. I’m a transsexual”. ...

  The problem here of course is that the definition of what
  constitutes ‘racism’ or ‘sexism’ gets broader with each passing
  day. ...

  Foster parents have also had children removed from their care by
  the state because they were supporters of UKIP and not vehement
  supporters of “multiculturalism.”

  The University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust also ordered
  that the British flag be removed from security staff stab vests
  after one person complained that it was “offensive.”

  This is even worse than China’s social credit score, which to my
  knowledge doesn’t yet punish people by withdrawing medical
  treatment if they engage in wrongthink.

  First it was deplatforming people from social media websites, then
  it was deplatforming people from bank accounts and mortgages. Now
  it’s deplatforming people from hospital treatment.