Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 5 23:20:43 PST 2019

On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 06:49:13 +0000
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> >theory is
> >> a result of observations of our expanding,
> >

> >	Expanding? So where's the center of the universe, the place where the
> >'big bang' started?

	I notice you ignored the question. So again, where's the center of the universe.

> Shulgin is probably my favorite chemist, but he's not a physicist ;)

	Neither are you. On the other hand, shulgin was no doubt a 'scientist'...Then again, I'm just playing your recourse-to-authority game.

	But I don't need to invoke shulgin's credentials. What he said stands by itself. The big bang is absurd, creationist bullshit.

> >> There are other
> >> models, but at minimum it's an extraordinarily useful scientific
> >model.
> >>

> >	how is the big bang tale 'useful'?
> >

> There's a difference between a 'tale' and a scientific model .

	2nd question you didn't answer eh =)

> >> He was a European Jew - so the fuck what?  So were however many
> >millions
> >> that died in the Holocaust.
> >
> >	....the hell has the so called 'holocaust' got to do with anything?
>

> Nothing, just like Einstein's ethnicity has fuck all to do with his work. That's my point.

	except it does. or at least, part of it is in line with jew-kristian european creationist bullshit. The 'theory' comes from a catholic clown based on bullshit from a 'secular' jew.

> So now you are saying, what, relativity is bullshit too?  Lol.  Newtonian physics don't keep satellites rotating around the earth,

	eh?

> they don't do
> shit really, if you care about accuracy.
>

> >	You should ask what sort of questions can 'science' answer? Mechanics
> >for instance can tell you how bodies move, but it can't tell you how
> >they were 'created' or where they come from.
> >

> Heavy atoms (heavier than hydrogen & helium) are forged in the hearts of stars.
> Stars and planets form from the accretion of matter, due to gravity.
>
> Where did the shit all ORIGINALLY come from? I don't know, but the big bang
> is at the very least a useful model.

	Again, how is it 'useful'. Ah you mean, it allows governmetn parasites from academia to steal millions per year doing useless 'research'. Well, it's certainly 'useful' in that utilitarian sense...like stolen money is 'useful' to thieves.