Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Nov 5 22:49:13 PST 2019

On November 6, 2019 5:56:45 AM UTC, "Punk - Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 04:57:56 +0000
>John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

>> On November 6, 2019 4:27:06 AM UTC, "Punk - Stasi 2.0"
><punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>> >merely

>> >	wait, you believe the ridiculous big bang bullshit, which, I should
>> >have added, comes from a fucking CATHOLIC PRIEST? =)
>>
>> If Lemaitre hadn't noticed it, someone else would've.  The big bang
>theory is
>> a result of observations of our expanding,
>

>	Expanding? So where's the center of the universe, the place where the
>'big bang' started?
>

>> red-shifted universe. All sorts of
>> observations back up the general idea, e.g. cosmic background
>radiation.
>>

>> Do I believe that the universe actually started from a literal "big
>bang"?  I have
>> no idea, it seems odd. What was there before the big bang?
>
>	Yeah. And all the insane amounts of matter that can be seen in the
>universe were compressed in a single point? Boy. It seems to me that
>believing that takes even more faith than believing in the bible...
>
>	I imagine you know who alexander shulgin was? Have you ever read this?
>

>	http://tmgnow.com/repository/cosmology/bigbang.html
>
>	He explains a lot better than me both the absurdity of the 'big bang'
>(time-wise) and the creationist nature of it.

Shulgin is probably my favorite chemist, but he's not a physicist ;)

>> There are other
>> models, but at minimum it's an extraordinarily useful scientific
>model.
>>

>	how is the big bang tale 'useful'?

There's a difference between a 'tale' and a scientific model .

>> >obvious that 'cosmology' and all the pseudo philosophic charlatanry
>> >around 'quantum mechanics' is not 'real science'(TM) at all.
>> >

>> How is it obvious that quantum mechanics is not "real science"?
>
>	I was referring to the countless 'interpretations' of QM. Most of them
>absurd, and contradicting each other.
>
>	Then you have some phenomena and some equations that 'work', but they
>don't support any of the bullshit, cheap-sci-fi 'interpretations'.
>

>> We don't have a working unified field theory or a quantum model of
>> gravity, but quantum mechanic effects have been observed in a
>> variety of ways. Though, I wouldn't vouch for any of the current crop
>of so-called
>> "quantum computers" ;)
>
>	Heh. Even the engineering side of QM includes a lot of
>handwaving...Yeah, most of the time they don't even know if the
>computers are 'working'.
>
>	https://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3192
>
>	On the other hand yes, there are phenomena related to the subatomic
>structure of matter, equations to describe them, stuff that works based
>on those phenomena, etc. But that doesn't mean any of the bullshit
>about 'parallel universes' 'teleportation' 'consciousness'
>'non-causality' bla bla bla is true.

>ethnically
>> >Jewish, but
>> >religious
>> >
>> >	I didnt have einstein in mind but lemaitre. But of course einstein
>> >being an european jew puts him straight into the religious
>creationist
>> >nutcase category, at least nominally. And he subscribed to the big
>bang
>> >bullshit? oh wait... =)
>> >

>> He was a European Jew - so the fuck what?  So were however many
>millions
>> that died in the Holocaust.
>
>	....the hell has the so called 'holocaust' got to do with anything?

Nothing, just like Einstein's ethnicity has fuck all to do with his work. That's my point.

>How many people died during the two world wars? How many murderer by
>the US govt? Etc etc etc.
>

>	anyway, my point stands, the big bang theory comes straight from
>jew-kristian europeans, and it is creationist bullshit like
>jew-kristianity. See shulgin.
>

>> I brought Einstein up specifically because he was ethnically Jewish,
>> but he was not a religious guy.
>> He was a scientist, and his early work
>> helped pave the way for the idea of the big bang.
>
>	right, all the nonsense about 'curved space time' paves the way for
>more pseudo scientific tales.

So now you are saying, what, relativity is bullshit too?  Lol.  Newtonian physics don't keep satellites rotating around the earth, they don't do
shit really, if you care about accuracy.

>> I don't know what he thought about the big bang, although he pretty
>much hated quantum
>> mechanics ;).
>
>	yeah, that was actually his more rational side. So I guess I could
>side with einstein on that and invoke his alleged 'genius' status? =)
>

>> The difference between all this and religion should be clear.
>> It's based on
>> research, math, observation. It isn't absurd dogma handed down
>> in some crappy priest-fic to dominate a certain part of the
>population.
>
>	except, the research, math and observation do not lead the the alleged
>conclusion.
>

>> Should we say that giving the universe an age of 13.8 billion years
>(based on
>> scientific shit like the big bang), or 6000 years (based on adding up
>the ages of the
>> fucking patriarchs in the bible ;) are both ridiculous fantasy
>numbers from the
>> jewish-kkkristians in charge?
>
>	yes, that's the point. Of course the current theory has a veneer of
>'science' on it. But it perfectly shows that people do not know what
>'science' actually is, and they confuse it with the worst kind of cheap
>pseudo philosophy there is.
>

>	You should ask what sort of questions can 'science' answer? Mechanics
>for instance can tell you how bodies move, but it can't tell you how
>they were 'created' or where they come from.

Heavy atoms (heavier than hydrogen & helium) are forged in the hearts of stars.
Stars and planets form from the accretion of matter, due to gravity.

Where did the shit all ORIGINALLY come from? I don't know, but the big bang
is at the very least a useful model.