Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:04:32 PST 2019

> Wait, you don't believe in the standard model of physics?
>
> I mean, it's just a model, and it has problems. But it also has had amazing
> predictive capability, and it's real science.

I don't believe in the standard model of physics, except to certain
points.  For example, there are interactions with metals and amorphous
solids which can't be explained with atomic physics.  Water probably
can't ultimately be explained by it.  Like how does a snowflake form a
planar crystal?

Stick with what you can see, touch, feel, because every instrument
encodes an ontology:  a relationship to the universe.  Even a simple
ruler can fool you (try using it at near light speed)....

Cheers,
Marcos