Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 5 20:27:06 PST 2019

On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 03:31:29 +0000
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On November 5, 2019 10:41:28 PM UTC, "Punk - Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >too bad there was no 'big bang explosion' - that's pseudo
> >scientific garbage from the jew-kristian creationists who have merely
> >repackaged their creationist bullshit.
>
> Wait, you don't believe in the standard model of physics?

	wait, you believe the ridiculous big bang bullshit, which, I should have added, comes from a fucking CATHOLIC PRIEST? =)

> I mean, it's just a model, and it has problems. But it also has had amazing
> predictive capability, and it's real science.

	not sure what you mean by 'standard model of physics' but it should be obvious that 'cosmology' and all the pseudo philosophic charlatanry around 'quantum mechanics' is not 'real science'(TM) at all.

> Anyway, it has fuck all to do with religion.  Einstein was ethnically Jewish, but
> he was also a genius. And an agnostic person of no particular religious

	I didnt have einstein in mind but lemaitre. But of course einstein being an european jew puts him straight into the religious creationist nutcase category, at least nominally. And he subscribed to the big bang bullshit? oh wait... =)