Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Nov 5 19:31:29 PST 2019

On November 5, 2019 10:41:28 PM UTC, "Punk - Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>too bad there was no 'big bang explosion' - that's pseudo
>scientific garbage from the jew-kristian creationists who have merely
>repackaged their creationist bullshit.

Wait, you don't believe in the standard model of physics?

I mean, it's just a model, and it has problems. But it also has had amazing
predictive capability, and it's real science.

Anyway, it has fuck all to do with religion.  Einstein was ethnically Jewish, but
he was also a genius. And an agnostic person of no particular religious
faith (I think he identified with Spinoza a little bit, pantheism, which
is hard to call religious belief).