"Blue Dot Initiative" - The West belatedly waking up - "less worse" choices - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 5 00:05:29 PST 2019

OK, ok, no doubt "statist propaganda, what the eff are you posting"

  - The Chinese approach to the state "handling" of dissidents
    <cough> Tiananmen Square <cough/>
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests

    is a little more ... blunt ... than the Western approach

  - The Chinese are executing capatilism to a notably greater degree
    than the West, which may imply certain things about them, e.g. in
    relation to:

    - hive mind / locust mentality

    - regard for the individual

    - Thick Face, Black Heart (book written by a Chinese lady for
      our benefit)

    - "the motherland" nationalism, at all costs

    - a unity (of a sort) within the Chinese people which is as
      impressive as the fanaticism of Islamic extremists willing to
      blow themselves up for "Allah"

  - notwithstanding many things "of the West", including but not
    limited to the misdeeds, empire building, CIA assassination
    program, CIA orphanages and blackmailing program, CIA/NSA
    ubiquitous monitoring of the world, etc,

    were one to choose between

      the Chinese system where social credit scores and ubiquitous
      facial scanning now block people in China from buying train
      tickets,

    and

      the present corruption of the West, but our ability still (for
      the time being) to say the things we say here on the
      cypherpunks mailing list, and to discuss the things we discuss

  I for one would not choose the Chinese regime.

What strikes my heart most heavily in all this is the following:

  Our abandonment (by deep state corruption and overwhelming evil
  compulsion) of relationship and/ or partnership with Russia - not
  the Marxist Communism regime of the USSR of old, but of present day
  Russia, with whose people we culturally share so much, and who,
  on the whole, are far more compelling in their principles and
  inspiration than we in the West have descended (basically in
  aggregate into nihilistic dullards).

  The Fed.
  At heart, the corruption of the West can be traced, consistently,
  to money, and in particular unethical and unconstitutional debt
  based money/ fiat/ usury system, under which we serf, and which has
  been used to bully and dominate most of the rest of the world.

When the Fed says "eviscerate Russia, do anything but agree to be
fair to Russia and other nations in the world", the USA congress
jumps like a flea bitten hungry mongrel dog being chucked half a
sausage, to Israel's, sorry I means the Fed's / AIPAC's bidding.

So bound into empire and the enternal spiral debt trap heaved upon
her, that the USA empire demonstrated no restraint in decency or
respect for Russia and her people (and dozens of other countries and
peoples).

We must unwind the government blackmail machine, for any hope of
sanity.

In the mean time, the USA is finally beginning to demonstrate some
self awareness in relation to "well now, your proposals need to have
at least -some- benefit to those who participate", and is belatedly
coming to the "shared infrastructure and shared future intentions"
party:

  US Challenges China's Belt And Road With New
  Global Infrastructure Scheme
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-challenges-chinas-belt-and-road-new-global-infrastructure-scheme

  The Trump administration has spent the last several years, bashing
  China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and calling it a 'debt trap'
  and urging countries around the world to resist allowing China to
  build infrastructure projects in their respected countries. The
  motive behind US officials attempting to discredit the BRI is
  because of Washington's new plan to launch a similar infrastructure
  scheme.

  ... The US Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC),
  Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), and
  Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) have unveiled on
  Monday the American-led Blue Dot Network, a global "sustainable
  infrastructure development in the Indo-Pacific region and around
  the world," read an OPIC press release.

Better late to the party than never, and it may well be that it was
the Fed all along which forbade any genuine progress on actually
building any long lasting vision for the West, up until now.

Some of us, do not want Chinese overlords... and to this end, Putin's
"multi polar" world looks much saner and balanced, than a Chinese
world empire.

Remember, Federal Reserve Bank policies caused a massive % of Western
manufacturing and industrial capacity to be exported lock stock and
barrel to China over the last few decades, and in this way, massive
wealth (at least, in the form of computer account fiat balances) and
trade imbalances were created, in the favour of China.

  In the big picture of Empires and fiat "reserve currency status"
  usury regimes, China was quite clearly being prepped to be the next
  Empire kid on the block, with de Rothschilds' sons overseeing it
  all.

  Unfortunately for de Rothschilds, and for the West, the Chinese
  were not beholden to "no one" - they have their own wise counsel
  behind the scenes, and they've played a very long and deceptive
  game in the Empire stakes.

Although the Fed

  - played an all or nothing gambit (which admittedly has been
    entirely successful for a few millennia)

  - and failed to claim the last few holdout countries into the
    Federal Reserve system (Iran for one, who'd a thought),

  - and also Putin put his foot down and held the line against the
    disgraceful enslavement of the Russian people post-USSR collapse
    by "the Harvard boys" and their "economic shock therapy"

it's not too late for the West to salvage a semblance of economic and
international dignity.

Trump may have made a bunch of mistakes, and/or may simply have had
his hands consistently tied by AIPAC and the Fed, but at least he
stands up for those who still believe that It's OK to be White!