No, Mr. Busby, there is a Santa Claus.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:44:48 PST 2019

> if anyone
> reading this has their own copies of the 1990s archives, I'd love to have
> them. I can't make any promises about when I'll be able to work on
> processing them, but rest assured I will take great care of those archive
> files

Similarly, whatever is received here sits pending header anon,
and merging. Merge msgs to a standard isn't much work
depending on liberties taken, it's mostly get around to it,
so the public sources sit pending that too, which seems
the status of a few such projects that are busied out.
Now If another nice unix mailbox and or some news spool,
made its way here, that could be further motivational to lint
and merge everything... If nothing turns up by year end I
could reach out to sources, maybe even 1-800-NSA-DISK ;)
Other old lists could be returned from such queries, but
are probably already in well known textfiles archives already.

Then there's the GoogleGroups tragedy.

Anyway, if Jim's stuff ever pops up I'll post it.