Militia, law, impressment, guns, history

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 4 11:17:29 PST 2019

On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:50:44 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> They scammed a population that had just revolted
> themselves into the general freedom of anarchy...

	you are completely wrong. There was no 'revolt' - there was coup d'etat carried by the worst scumbags on the planet who didn't want to 'share' the profits of slavery with their english accomplices.

	oh, by the way, the americunt 'revolution' was supported both financially and military by the french monarchy. I guess you didn't know that either.

> anarchy...

	yeah tell that to the slaves and all the rest of subjects who were not 'founding fuckers' or their accomplices.