Militia, law, impressment, guns, history

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 10:56:52 PST 2019

 On Monday, November 4, 2019, 07:52:53 AM PST, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

 I got ur well-ordered militia hangin' motherfucker, and you get shit.

California Military Department

>You see. You're stupid. You actually BELIEVE the scumbags who founded this shithole nation had ANY intention of honoring the documents they signed. They're AssWipe.
Rr

Well, THOSE people who wrote the U.S.  Constitution were probably mostly dead by 1830.  Whether they, personally, 'had an intention of honoring those documents', and whether the others who came after did did so, are certainly  debatable questions.  But, they are DIFFERENT questions.
           Jim Bell