Militia, law, impressment, guns, history

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 4 09:40:56 PST 2019

On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:52:31 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> I got ur well-ordered militia hangin' motherfucker, and you get shit.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Military_Department
>
> You see. You're stupid. You actually BELIEVE the scumbags who founded this shithole nation had ANY intention of honoring the documents they signed. They're AssWipe.

	actually the 'documents' themselves are a blueprint for tyranny. So the foundign fuckers  and all the scunbags that came after them 'honored' those 'documents' pretty well.

	the murican cunstittuion is a criminal agreement between 'states'. A group of slave mafias called the 'states' created a bigger, even more toxic mafia or 'national state'. And the militias and their guns existed to ENFORCE SLAVERY.

	SLAVERY is a FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPT in the murican cunstituion and is regarded as FULLY LEGITIMATE.

	et cetera. The list of moral and legal abortions that 'constitute' the United States of America is endless. Stuff like genocide, apartheid, total war, 'civil asset forfeiture' and 'plea bargaining', off the top of my head.