Cypherpunks archive description.

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon Nov 4 08:04:00 PST 2019

Those are the same as what I have at https://www.petascale.org/cypherpunks (other than line endings: they are not identical files, but the contents seems to be the same).

The Cryptome files are dated 2009, and the ones I have were dated 2003.

The other archive referenced below is: https://cypherpunks.venona.com/ .. I did a quick perusal of 1995/11 and the contents seem to match the two sources above.

You probably already looked here: http://mailing-list-archive.cryptoanarchy.wiki/ (the first hit in Google for "archive of cypherpunks email list"). Seems the same. Notably, 1995 has no archives for April or June 1995 in any of these three copies of the archive. So, they seem to match at a coarse grain, at least.
 - Greg