The Fed's DCoin - dissertation - diddling $$ "facts" - more "not"QE helicopter money mo/mo than 2008 - [MONEY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 3 17:09:54 PST 2019

So the Fed's helicopter money (for now for "banks only" still) QE
program is in top gear already, with endless headlines about "not QE"
and "everything's fantastic, just a little insurance money printing".

But of course, between the lines, the fact is that in comparison to
QE-1, QE-2 and QE-3, this QE-"officially not QE", aka QE-4 aka
QE-infinity, is now pumping out MORE "not QE, just insurance" dollars
than at the very peak of the post-2008 global financial crisis QE
money printing exercises, on a month for month comparison basis.

  We're "not doing QE, please believe" and yet the money printing,
  just a couple weeks after "NOT QE!" started, is already above
  previous all time highs.

  "Not QE"?

  Now -that's- hysterical muh grits :D

More like "this is QE infinity helicopter money, we might have to do
QE for the people soon too (MMT, people's QE, "a living wage for all",
UBI, universal basic income, etc), as this is the last dying gasp of
the present methematically intended chaos so grab it while it's hot,
mkay?" :D

  Literally if any of us did such money printing, this would be
  called counterfeiting.

But this is the inglorious "Federal Reserve Bank" which, for those
who got the memo, is neither federal, nor a reserve, bank.

  The Fed' is a private bank.

Further, the Fed' and its "federal" minions, are beholden to the BIS,
the Banco de Internationale Settlemente, or in English, the Bank of
International Settlements,

  which, of course,

  is another private bank!

  HA!
  I know, I know, "if only I'd thought of that" you're thinking :)

The BIS, le banc de White Knight, the ultimate granter of SDRs
(special drawing rights aka "print to yer heart's content" money
printer-feiting), the last hope of the mega oligarchs and Goldman
global hedge trimming money sachs, diligently developing a new global
digital coin:

  "why thank you my dear cypherpunks, you have certainly been
   generous to provide a genuinely global coin minting tech - we
   are most pleased, now, kindly, do fuck off and pay your taxes!".

  Digital Currencies, Stablecoins, and the Evolving
  Payments Landscape
      Governor Lael Brainard
      Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
      Speech, October 16, 2019
  https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/brainard20191016a.htm

  The Globalist One World Currency Will Look A Lot Like Bitcoin
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-27/globalist-one-world-currency-will-look-lot-bitcoin

  Central Banks: Own Digital Currencies for Global Payments...
  https://www.americanexpress.com/us/foreign-exchange/articles/digital-currencies-by-central-banks-for-global-payments/

  Fed Official Says Digital Central Bank Currency Is 'Inevitable ...
  https://www.coindesk.com/fed-official-says-digital-central-bank-currency-is-inevitable

  US Lawmakers Ask Fed to Consider Developing 'National Digital
  Currency'
  https://www.coindesk.com/us-congressmen-ask-fed-to-consider-developing-national-digital-currency

["US lawmakers ask" - now THAT's hilarious! They are told -exactly-
 what to ask, "and get the effing legislation started before I whip
 yer arse!"
 Firetruckin' deceiving puppets!
]

Guess whose (or is that whoms ? :) the BIS belongs to?

  -- Lord Jacob de Rothschilds

  Lord of the bankers,

  Deign of de Red Door,

  banker of (all Western) bankers,

  le officiale Order from Chaos master (daŋkə schön Lucifer),

  ready and willing to prance in on a white horse (<cough>Bretton
  Woods<cough>) and (re)institute

    - a NEW,
    - fabulous,
    - chaos decimating
    - all singing
    - all prancing ponzi, I mean pony,
    - to save your world

  with another cycle of order pre ordained to end in yet another
  cycle of chaos, then order then ....

  <rubs hands gleefully> FedEggsellent </>

  [ s/Lord Jacob Rothschild/his sons/ per preference ]

  "Aaand ... it's gone!"
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVk25ZvTkU
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FOth96O0bg

Me thinks a few folks might be gettin' just a wee wee pee pee poo poo
little fed up (no pun intended) with Monty Burns' Fed!

Tired o' bein' a slave yet, human?

Or ready to LEAP into yet another order-chaos-order century?

Let's see what humans are capable of choosing in the next couple
fedeggcellent years :)

  Sleepwalking Toward A Crisis - Got Gold?
  Sun, 11/03/2019
  https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/sleepwalking-toward-crisis-got-gold
  http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/sleepwalking-toward-a-crisis-got-gold/

    ... But for those who don’t have their head in the sand, clinging
    desperately to the “hope” offered by the misdirecting Orwellian
    propaganda, it’s difficult to ignore the message signaled by the
    legendary levels of insider selling.

    Someone is not telling the truth – The Fed once again last week
    increased the size of both the overnight and “term” repo
    operations. Starting Thursday (Oct 24th) the overnight repos were
    increased from $75 billion to “at least” $120 billion and the
    term repos (2 week term) of “at least” $35 billion were extended
    to the end of November, with two “at least $45 billion” term
    repos thrown in for good measure. The Fed is also outright
    printing helicopter money for the banks at a rate of $60 billion
    per month (via “T-bill POMOs”).

    At the height of the last QE/money printing cycle, the Fed was
    doing $75 billion per month. So whatever the problem is behind
    the curtain, it’s already as large or larger than the 2008
    crisis..