Whom, specifically, is our greatest ally? - (spoiler: Australia) - [PEACE]

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 16:49:22 PST 2019

 On Sunday, November 3, 2019, 01:34:48 PM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 >What I do when I'm unsure and want to check, is check the cp archives here:

>    https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/

>view by date, and look at the most recent emails.

Unfortunately, your response is (un-?)intentionally hilarious.  It wouldn't have been so a week ago, before I started exposing the most huge scandal of corruption tampering that Cypherpunks archives has ever seen, a massive fabrication of some of the CP archives,  Back then, there was at least the illusion that the CP archives had a minimal level of credibility.
And here, above, you ask me to "check the CP archives".
Worse, you don't even bother to explain if you actually received the first attempt of my morning email, a claim which at least in principle would have provided a bit of further indication whether my first attempt had actually succeeded, or had failed.   That is obviously the first, most immediate piece of information that you could have done.
And you didn't.  Remember what 'they' say, "if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem".
            Jim Bell