Whom, specifically, is our greatest ally? - (spoiler: Australia) - [PEACE]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Nov 3 11:48:54 PST 2019

On November 3, 2019 1:52:31 AM PDT, Steven Schear opined:

>Since then the restrictions have only gotten tighter. Today, there are
>effectively no militias.

The REPUBLIC of California's National Guard is a militia... Some states DO NOT relegate full control of their National Guard to the pentagram. They are technically state militias. California actually refers to them as such.

The state also has a naval militia.

https://en.wikipedia.org

Ps. Take your metal peckers, ram them up your collective asses, and PULL!