[PEACE] - ABSOLUTE CRISIS - Climate on brink of CHANGING! - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 2 20:58:17 PDT 2019

It's an absolute crisis folkd, the climate is right on the brink of
changing - down under we're about to get all hot and steamy as the
climate changes into Summer, and all you mad c##ts up North are about
to experience an amazing annual climate change - Winter!

Empress Greta "The Supinate Autiste" Thunderburger is on a mission to
SAVE the world from climate change!

To do this, she is is here to expose, willfully, climate change
deniers by staring at them disapprovingly!

Di Caprio and Thundberg are now travelling to the UN's climate
hoaxes, sorry I mean climate conferences, in Di Caprio's private jet,
since Thunberg got lost in Africa or somewhere on the globe... and
started begging for $$ to get to the next hoax conference.

In return, Thunberg is volunteering her gift to Di Caprio of "stare
at people very disapprovingly to force them to donate money or
something".

Now THAT's climate co-operation:

  Greta Thunberg May or May Not be in Some Kind of Relationship with
  Leo DiCaprio
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/greta-thunberg-may-or-may-not-be-in-some-kind-of-relationship-with-leo-dicaprio/