No, Mr. Busby, there is a Santa Claus.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 2 20:30:54 PDT 2019

On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 12:18:15AM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 13:32:19 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > Folks around here have been trying REALLY hard to stay pleasant, and
> > respectful, and constructive, towards you specifically.
>
> > This includes everyone you rail against - me, Rayzer, Busby etc.
>

> 	what the fuck are you talking about - the only thing US military
> 	agent tazer has done is trolling and show that he is a completely
> 	retarded fucktard by claiming "the whole archive is missing" when
> 	it ovbviously isn't.

Sometimes we just don't see what we can't see.

Rayzer has (relatively gently/ light heartedly in my extremely high
opinion) attempted to mention "alternatives" to Jim, since Jim's
thinking seemed (possibly) to be both

  a) limited

  b) inclined to accusations of others

Frankly, although Jim was not able to hear that part of Rayzer's
attempt to communicate with him, that's at least a part of what may
be read into Rayzer's words - some good intentions.

> 	it is pretty obvious that the archive provided by ryan lackey, US
> 	MILITARY CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ, has been tampered with.

Of course this may well be the case.

Nothing I've said suggests otherwise.

Jim fell into threats, against someone who at least on a superficial
reading of his (Busby's) words, was attempting to assist Jim's
investigation.

I am suggesting that Jim ought tone it down, for Jim's own benefit.

Threats are ugly. They are also demeaning to the one making the
threats and expose intolerance, anger and possible intentions
unspoken.

Threats bring the attention of the law, and possibly of psych ward
"infirmaries", and so it may be in Jim's interest to tone down in
regard to threatening folks.

And in this regard, Razer is also bang on topic!