No, Mr. Busby, there is a Santa Claus.

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Nov 2 20:18:15 PDT 2019

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 13:32:19 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Folks around here have been trying REALLY hard to stay pleasant, and
> respectful, and constructive, towards you specifically.

> This includes everyone you rail against - me, Rayzer, Busby etc.

	what the fuck are you talking about - the only thing US military agent tazer has done is trolling and show that he is a completely retarded fucktard by claiming "the whole archive is missing" when it ovbviously isn't.

	it is pretty obvious that the archive provided by ryan lackey, US MILITARY CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ, has been tampered with.