Whom, specifically, is our greatest ally? - (spoiler: Australia) - [PEACE]

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 10:32:44 PDT 2019

 On Saturday, November 2, 2019, 05:29:33 AM PDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 >For those who missed the memo, in Australia, "cunt" is the most
endearing term used between two blokes who are great friends and have
been for a long time.

>Between absolutely anyone else at all, the word is one of, if not
the, worst possible slurs.

>When in polite company, it is strongly advisable to not use the term
at all, even when your best long term friend rocks up, since others
may not take so kindly to such colloquial speach in such situations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_and_Honorable_Order_of_Turtles

"you bet your sweet ass I am!"
        Jim Bell