Whom, specifically, is our greatest ally? - (spoiler: Australia) - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 2 01:48:32 PDT 2019

There is one particularly notable nation which "has NEVER ONCE,
in its entire history, fought along side American troops, in any
major conflict.  Not in Korea, not in Vietnam, not in Iraq,
not in Afghanistan."

  US: Would that, kind and informative Sir, be Israel?

  AU: 'At's riiight maaate!  'At's fookin' riiight!

  AU: Now which muffas out there are ya bloody mates, cunt ?!@?!

  AU: 'At's riiight maaate, fookin Austraya mate!  Fookin Aus-stray-ya!!

And to highlight the comparison, chad-monger DSBBS stormer bro "anon"
high lites up the rite royal right for ya, punk! :

  "This cliche is up there with “this zioshill fought for your
   freedumbs by slaughtering a million Iraqi civilians, over the WMD
   hoax.”

   Israel has NEVER ONCE in its entire history fought along side
   American troops in any major conflict.

   Not in Korea, not in Vietnam, not in Iraq, not in Afghanistan.

   You know who did fight alongside us in those wars, and in both
   world wars?

   Australia.

   Australia is our greatest ally.

   Israel is our most insidious parasite."

[Some song ya prolly member the tune of but not the name, freel
 free to insert the name of the actual song if you 'member it
 and can be fooked.]

  Yep-pi dee doo dah, yes sir I ay!

  Australia's a won-der-ful, matey you say?

  Yay!

  Stan-din be-side us, on ev-ver-ry day!

  Wonderful feelz, in, every way!

  Hey :D

Lookin' for a matey there, cunt?  Look this way an' 'ave no fear -
we's ya mate - but ya bloody knew that already didncha cunt?

 [nods vigorously, slightly embarrassed]

Glad to see y'all waking the fook up :)

'Bout bloody time too ya bloody nigger :D  Youse all goin' bloody
crazy over there - prolly 'cause every bloody bastard out there
tryin' stab a fookin knife in ya back, grab ya sheilas by the pussy,
take ya fookin jobs and outsource all ya fookin industry!

No, fookin, wonder, that youse are goin' fookin insane!

Fook me cunt, dunno how ya holdin' up as well as y'are - bloody
miracle I tell ya, bloody miracle already!

Don't worry mate, we'll watch the fook out for ya!!

Knives in the back and thieves in the night?

Not us, mate! Not fookin' us mate - but ya knew that already, we know.

And we know we all just need that friendly pat on the back 'casionly,
we know - life's tough sometimes - right royal fookin bitch yeah? -
and that's when ya call on ya bloody mates!

( Least ya fookin' 'membered us, cunt :D )

No love lost ya silly cunts - love yer all the same ya hear?

<shakes head> Bloody muffas :D

Let's get this shit sorted eh?  Heh heh, cunts gone wild I tell ya :D

Peace, cunts!

Let's create our fookin' world alright ...

  Who is Our Actual Greatest Ally?
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/who-is-our-actual-greatest-ally/

  ... Along with backing us up in every war, Australia has never
  gotten caught spying on us, they’ve never attacked our ships, and
  they’ve never sent Australian dual citizens to take over our
  foreign policy and send us to fight wars against New Zealand or
  Indonesia.

  I would also feel much more comfortable sending billions of dollars
  to Australia, if we’re going to send billions of dollars to
  someone. At least they might use it for something good, or at the
  very least, not use it to harm America and Europe.

  Plus, Australia has given us some of the greatest culture. Nick
  Cave, Steve Irwin – just to name a couple.

    [ heartwarming pics not attached ]

  And to name another one – the one:

  Saint Mel himself.

    [ anuddah heartwarming pic of a grinning shit kicking
      chuckling cunt also not attached ]

  (Although I guess Mel’s dad was American, so he is like, the master
  race result of mixing of the blood of the two greatest allies.)