Your Cypherpunks archive

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 1 19:40:29 PDT 2019

On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 19:20:07 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Have you ever considered the server was destroyed, stolen and turned into components for black market sale all data wiped or a thousand other possibilities?
>
> Or is that too simple?

	if the 'server was destroyed' then there would be a hole in the archives, with all messages for a given period missing. Not just some particular messages. If Jim says he joined in july 1995, but all his messages from july to november are missing while ALL THE REST of messages from other people are there, then the problem is not the 'server', you worthless fucktard. Then again, we can't expect much intelligence from a US military propaganda bot like you.