Your Cypherpunks archive

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Nov 1 19:20:07 PDT 2019

On November 1, 2019 3:24:26 PM PDT, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I think you totally misunderstand my point...or you are intentionally
>'misunderstanding' it.
>See my recent comment.  It's all still 'there', somewhere, it just
>isn't easily acquirable.  I never claimed it should be easily
>acquirable, in all cases.  At least not data from the 1995 time
>frame.
>But, the fact that some of it seems to be lost, NOW, does not mean that
>fraud didn't occur, in the past,  YOU want to use the excuse that
>"eventually, some things will be lost" to confuse us into not looking
>for evidence of that fraud, in the past.
>You are obviously one of those people who is resisting the idea of
>uncovering this seemingly-lost data.
>What's the old saying, "It's not the crime, it's the cover-up!"
>https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-09-26/your-lawless-president-mafia-don
>     and probably hundreds more google-search references.
>
>              Jim Bell

Have you ever considered the server was destroyed, stolen and turned into components for black market sale all data wiped or a thousand other possibilities?

Or is that too simple?

Maybe it was used IN an assassination by being dropped from a 6th floor window on a cheating lover?

MAYBE the server's owner murdered their Ex by doing the above?

But I jest (snigger, or perhaps not...)

I'm not following why you believe the data is actually still existent.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail