[WAR] ... and AP

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 1 18:59:20 PDT 2019

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 10:16:58 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 07:01:46PM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > Is it forgotten so quickly that "the public lynch mob of normally
> > > good people" did in Richard Stallman, Jacob Applebaum and many
> > > others?
> >
> > 	well that's the US military feminazi cunts*. What the public did is keep quiet and not rock the boat.
>

> SOME in the public joined the lynch mob.

	hardly surprising. The 'culture' of the 'first' 'developed' 'world' is a puritan jew-kristian cesspool run by anti-sex conservatives, and their close cousins, the feminazis.

	let me repeat, the west is half run by right wing, anti-sex, trump cocksuckers and the other half is left wing 'progressive' fascists. All of them are puritan scum.