Archives are not lost (Re: [zen at freedbms.net: Re: [WAR] ...])

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:04:59 PDT 2019

>  Remember, all I INITIALLY wanted to do was to find the first instance where
> the topic of AP appeared in the list.  Then I (and others) have quickly
> discovered what appears to be a weird omission of postings.

...an "assassination" of sorts.

> I think many of
> my postings appear, just none (prior to November 1995) on the subject of
> AP.    I cannot say much about other subjects, simply because I haven't
> looked at other threads, and I don't claim to be able to remember what other
> ideas were being discussed.
> This may end up being a substantial piece of work, which could take time.  I
> ask again, could somebody find the date of the AP-essay appearance on CP?
> Maybe that will be a simple, discrete task that could be quickly done?
> Once a better picture of what data is missing appears, I will probably have
> no choice but to cry "fraud!!!".
> And I think we should pay attention to people, here, who AREN'T acting in a
> concerned fashion.  What is their motivation?  Does this possibility bother
> them?

Yes.  I was on the list back in the 90s, shortly after the WIRED cover
in '93.  I find it odd.  I have seen several strange internet-related
omissions and interference related to internet revolutionaries who
don't follow the dominant liberal or conservative political masters.
I, myself, have been a target on sites such as StackExchange where
they've tried to delete my content when they have a freaking VOTING
MODEL for the community to decide!

Anyway, best of luck, fellow dissident,

Marxos
Earth