Low speed, p2p, wireless as a secure alternative to SMS and Signal-like services.

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:05:02 PDT 2019

Military SIGINT has historically relied heavily on intel agency resources.
I think the following article is less a bid to get increased funding or
disinformation than a realistic appraisal of how the emergence of low cost
COTS signal processing has asymmetrically shifted the advantage from the
U.S. to guerrillas.

https://breakingdefense.com/2019/11/electronic-warfare-better-but-still-not-good-enough/