[WAR] ... and AP

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 1 16:00:43 PDT 2019

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 07:14:52PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>  Jim Bell's  comments inline:

> >> Is it forgotten that...
> >
> >> - No one but a troll, random or intentional, will list innocent people.
>
> >Some trolls stole the power to print unlimited fiats.
>
> Not merely "trolls", but a collection of trolls called "government".
>
> > In the theoretical AP system:
>
>  > - The listing is anonymous.
>
>  > - The funding is anonymous.
>
>   >- The assassin/ collector of the funds is anonymous.
>
> So what is your point?
>
> > How could a sociopathic "unlimited fiats printer" troll, not love
> > and adore such a system?
>
> I think you are implicitly assuming this "troll" somehow CONTROLS that system,  But you didn't explain how,  Or how he would stay in such a position of control,.
> I notice that virtually EVERYTHING you say about AP is stilted, distorted, and ultimately unsupported and wrong,  I point that out, and yet you don't defend your claims, you merely make more of them.
>

> >> - No assassin, but pure psycho or profiteer, will murder innocent people.
>
> > Some mercs are pure profiteers, without consideration for the lives
> > they take.
>
> In today's (non-AP) world, that's presumably correct,

And in Jim Bell's (post/ inclusive of) AP world, there will not exist
cold blooded assassins, nor sociopathic hierarchy climbers, nor
public lynch flash mobs, nor any of the neverending array of
classical human group problems on this Earth of 7+ billion humans.

Utopia is about to be ushered in.

You better quickly prepare yourself for Heaven on Earth.