[WAR] ... and AP

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 1 15:53:09 PDT 2019

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 06:52:24PM +0000, jim bell wrote:

>     On Friday, November 1, 2019, 01:36:15 AM PDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
>  >> Is it forgotten that...
> >>
> >> - No one but a troll, random or intentional, will list innocent people.
> >> - No assassin, but pure psycho or profiteer, will murder innocent people.
>
> >Is it forgotten so quickly that "the public lynch mob of normally
> good people" did in Richard Stallman, Jacob Applebaum and many
> others?
>
> What is your point?   What was done to THEM, and ME, was done in a
> NON-AP world!   By GOVERNMENT people, mostly, or people doing the
> government's bidding,

And you are able to identify the exact CIA spooks who paid off and
turbocharged the -many- folks who spearheaded the lynch mob and put
their collective feet on the accelerator - 100s of people ?

And you can, with clarity and certainty, be sure you have not
misidentified out of those 100s of lynch mobbers, the dozens, if not
also hundreds, who were simply ignorant millenial morons getting
caught up in a lynch mobm unthinking ?

Or are you so angry that, as with Juan, you would have the dozens or
hundreds of innocent ignorants in that lynch mob, be targets and have
their lives popped off because they're so damned ignorant -
survival of the fittest eh ?

And so in your post AP world, there will never power and wealth
hierarchies, there will never be factional (tribal like) wars where
many innocents get caught up in the gun slaying ?

Your post AP world solves not only hierarchies, but therefore all
fundamental human group problems ?

"Hubris", Jim !

(Look it up if you are not sufficiently familiar with that term -
 I have fallen too many times to hubris, my brown paper bag supply
 ran out, so get yer own.)