Assassination Politics AP

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 12:43:50 PDT 2019

On 11/1/19, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> A few years ago, I heard of a new version of the "Grand Theft Auto" program,
> maybe it was 'version 5', that was going to have an "assassination contract"
> feature built in.  I didn't, and don't, know anything else

> But it seemed to me that video games, especially modern ones, tend to lend
> themselves to immerse players in a modern, semi-realistic environment.   If
> we want to learn as much as possible about the behavior of people with
> access to "assassination contract" scenarios, I assume it should occur in
> such games.  What could have been learned, I never checked out.

There are MMORPGs, Second Life, many other sim platforms
AP could be introduced on. Both in form of the raw text, such
as added to the virtual world libraries, posted on virtual lightpoles,
etc. And as a functional implementation, whether in a virtual
market or embodied into a players character.

Such platforms being centralized, the implementation
would likely be reported and instantly shutdown.

The raw text of AP might survive a bit longer.

The main issue with such proposal as AP,
as you noted, is getting exposure needed to
run it through the critique and development cycles.

For that you have to keep reposting AP
everywhere... literally jamming it into peoples
streams randomly throughout social media,
news releases, journals, etc until a large
enough mass starts to pick it up and work
with it in their brains.

Same as suggesting there is any truth out there
besides the fake two party duopolies, etc...
such as Libertarian Voluntary Anarchist models.
Regardless of how valid the latter may in fact be,
they are immediately dismissed because they
are so far outside the everyday exposure and
programmed computation modes of their brains.

To counter that programming you have to
either get lucky with a starburst logic bomb,
or invest much traditional school time equivalent
in reprogramming them.

For example... the public conferences and interviews
AP has done recently have had more public exposure
effects towards that than all posts here to date.